| Who we are
|Who is providing this notice?
||City Bank & Trust Co.
| What we do
|How does City Bank & Trust Co. protect my personal information?
||To protect your personal information from unauthorized access and use, we use security measures that comply with federal law. These measures include computer safeguards and secured files and buildings.
|How does City Bank & Trust Co. collect my personal information?
||We collect your personal information, for example, when you
- Open an account or Deposit money
- Apply for a loan or Use your debit card
- Pay your bills
|Why can’t I limit all sharing?
||Federal law gives you the right to limit only
- sharing for affiliates’ everyday business purposes – information about your creditworthiness
- affiliates from using your information to market to you
- sharing for non-affiliates to market you
Companies related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and nonfinancial companies.
- City Bank & Trust Co. has no affiliates.
||Companies not related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and nonfinancial companies.
- City Bank & Trust Co. does not share information with nonaffiliates.
||A formal agreement between nonaffiliated financial companies that together market financial products or services to you.
- City Bank & Trust Co. does not jointly market.